CraftGuide mod is your guide so you do not miss even the smallest detail about what to do with the objects and features you find in Minecraft.
What is CraftGuide mod?
CraftGuide mod is like a sort of encyclopedia in which you can find all the recipes available for all the crafts of Minecraft. Just like a cookbook but for all Minecraft secrets.
Everyone who has played Minecraft, especially if we enjoy using different mods, we know that there are objects that are unknown or difficult to crate and it is normal that we do not know or regularly forget how to crate them. CraftGuide is the perfect mod to find that information easily without having to stop to access the wiki all the time.
How CraftGuide mod works?
CraftGuide mod is your best friend if you are starting to play Minecraft, if you are forgetful or if you simply want to know thoroughly and put into practice each and every function that this ample game has to offer. The best part is that, in addition it allows us to add also the characteristics of the mods that we install.
The main thing is to know that absolutely all the items, blocks, etc. available in the game are registered in CraftGuide mod, as well as their detailed crafting in a simple way that is easy for anyone to understand.
Basically a book or table is created, you can also press “G” and the list of recipes will appear (it is the most advisable). The only disadvantage is that the crafteos are grouped by categories or blocks and only from there go filtering the search to what you want; If you want to see what you can create with something like “Titanium”, filter through that element and you will see all the options. However, it also has a search bar, which makes it easy to find the block you are looking for without the need to scroll to it.
If, on the other hand, you are bored and want to learn a little better or discover elements that you did not know, feel free to scrollear everything you want and you will surely discover many new features, especially if you have mods installed, the options are countless!
CraftGuide mod controls
• Scroll bar up and down to easily scroll through all options
• Up and down arrows: Scroll through pages with arrows.
• Includes keyboard shortcuts.
• With the mouse wheel you can scroll up and down and you can even configure how much it covers
• Press shift while moving up or down and multiply the speed of movement by 10.
How do I install CraftGuide mod?
• The first thing to do is download and install the Minecraft Forge.
• Download CraftGuide mod.
• Start Minecraft Forge and access the .minecraft folder.
• Go to the Mods folder and paste the CraftGuide file you downloaded there.
• Check in Minecraft that the mod has been added.
• Be sure to create your world from the Forge version of Minecraft to access the CraftGuide mod.